Steps to Design Website for Small Businesses!
If you own a business, then a website is a must for you, for your online presence. Now when we say a website, what clicks on your mind? As a website designing company in Delhi, here we are to discuss a website and the steps to design a website for your business.
Small brief: A website is a group of webpages which stores some information, and it can be any kind of which you can access online. Two things are much required to make your website online to consumers.
- Hosting Server
Now the steps to design a website are:
Selecting the platform: Nowadays, technology grows very vast; we have multiple platforms to build a website. Some of them are,
- Business Squarespace
You can choose any of them according to your requirement. If you have a small business and want to build an informational website, we recommend choosing WordPress.
WordPress gives you multiple functionalities to design an attractive interface for your customers, and it’s free open source, you can download it from its official website wordpress.org.
Let’s discuss why choosing WordPress is a good idea to build your website.
CMS: WordPress provides a CMS(content management system). Anyone with the admin login credentials can edit pages, post, upload photos.
SEO Friendly: It provides many free plugins for Search Engine Optimization(SEO) to optimize your website.
Responsive: Nowadays many people use their mobile devices to surf the internet, So it’s mandatory to build such a website that gives mobile users the same experience as they experienced in desktop/laptop devices.
And if you want an E-Commerce website, we recommend Shopify. Shopify has its hosting, so you don’t have to worry about it. Some of the features that Shopify provides are:
- Easy setup
- SEO Friendly
- Reliable Security
- Mobile Responsive
- Easy Payment
- Design Your Website: Now, here we will talk about design and creativity, as a website is the face of your business in online presence, it should look attractive. Many of your customers will judge your credibility based on your website. Before creating it, you must research some excellent design and colour combination according to your choice.
You can design graphics by yourself if you are a creative person or hire a graphic designer.
Images: You can use real pictures or graphically modified, which are relatable to your targeted customer.
Colours: Color selection for websites is a crucial factor in your designs element. Try not to use your whole webpage with popping and multiple colours. If you are in fashion or the designing industry, you can use them.
Content: Try to engage your customers with some good content and correct information; this will help you with gaining the trust of your customer so they might come back to visit your website.
Structure: There are some basic of a structure to build a website which is given in the following steps:
- Navbar The first thing on your website should have a navigation bar with your brand logo and navigation to the pages.
- Header/Slider: After the navigation, you can use a single image as a header part or slider whichever you are comfortable with.
- Content: If your website contains only graphics that will not work for you because Google doesn’t read images, there must be some content on your page which defines your service.
- Footer: Try to use footer at the bottom of your page, containing the copyright information and some social media icons.
- Keep Maintaining: The last step is to keep maintaining your website up to date according to google algorithm. You can track your website for the performance via google analytics.
- This will help you to resolve some technical errors on your website. With tracking, we can also track how many customers and how long they visit your website.
I hope, we as a Digital Marketing company & website development & designing company have explained well, how you can plan your website. You can comment down if you have any further questions.