What appears easy at first is deceptively difficult. The same is the case with web designing. It is challenging to achieve a design that is both pleasing and usable, build brands and delivers information and visually coherent and technically sound. The task becomes more complicated as most website designers are not well-versed with the dos and don’ts of website designing.
The key to achieving a website that is novel and effective it is very important for the designer to find out ‘Why does a client need a website’? A designer must keep the goal of the website in mind and pay heed to essential do’s and don’ts of web design to achieve the best design. It is crucial to give customers what they want or there is a risk of losing the client to your rival. Here is a, look at the list essentials of website designing as revealed by web development company in Gurgaon.
- Do know your audience: Web design given by Web Design company in Delhi must be based on what you believe the users want and not what you like. A designer must do some interviews, research and user-testing to get a fair idea of what users need and want. Once you are sure of what they want, ensure it is delivered by your site.
- Do keep it simple: Irrespective of the design aesthetic, complicating the website is sure to haunt you in the long run. It is best to keep it consistent, simple and efficient. Users must land on crisp, easy to navigate and clean site. Keep it simple because if you confuse the users, you will surely lose them. The design should lead the user around the screen easily.
- Go mobile: Mobile and tablet users have already exceeded the desktop users and the number is to increase by the end of 2017 with coming of 4G. Therefore, it is important to have responsive web designs so that it is visible on all browsers and devices, perfectly. If users have to zoom and scroll to view your site on mobile or other smart devices, they will soon quit, feeling frustrated. Website designing company in Delhi recommends coming up with a unique and useful app to further enhance the user experience.
- Do include high-quality content: Google algorithm has made one thing clear that it values only quality content. Keyword stuffing isn’t the right way to get visitors as it doesn’t insure repeated visitors. The search engine marketing company suggests that only useful and informative content can delight the readers and make them satisfied. A good designer makes sure that design compliments the content and not be the dominant force.
- Do leave white space: There are many immature web designers who believe that leaving white page is like wasting the space. Don’t try to fill every inch of the page with text, colour and images. White space is important to give proportion, contrast and balance to a web page. A decent amount of white space makes the website look elegant and upmarket.
These are just some of the tips that you need to keep into consideration to ensure a website that is loved by the users and helps in driving traffic and lead conversion. If you are still left with some thoughts and considering to look for the web design company in Delhi, then contact us.